***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY***
This is an exceptionally priced system given it’s inclusions.
It is a Hewlett Packard XW4600, originally purchased in England for £3,154 (approx AU$4,640) in 2008, supplied with 8 x Samsung 943N Monitors (1 x is faulty), 2 x Quad Monitor Stands.
The two Matrox Video Cards alone would cost somewhere in the vicinity of $700 each to purchase today.
It is licensed for Windows Vista Business, but currently has Windows XP Pro installed. This system would be ideally suited to someone in business or trading on the stock market who requires information at their fingertips.
- Core 2 Quad, Q9450 2.66GHz, 12MB L2 Cache, 1333 MHz FSB
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- 500GB Seagate SATA Hard Drive
- 2 x Matrox Millenium G450 MMS Quad Head Video cards supporting 8 x monitors
- Internal Speakers
- Card Reader
- PS2 Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- 8 x Samsung 943N LCD Monitors (1 x faulty)
- 2 x Quad Monitor Stands
- All power cables and monitor cables
Pre-installed software includes:
- Windows XP Pro (SP3) – c/w Recovery Disks and Product Key (Licensed for both Vista Business and XP Pro)
- Microsoft Office Pro 2007 (requires valid Product Key)
- Roxio Creator Basic
- AVG Free 2012
- Advanced System Care 5
- Adobe Reader